• Practice 3 days a week (Sept 2019 – Nov 2019, HS Only)
• Practice 2 days a week (Nov 2019 – Feb 2020, HS Only)
• Practice 3 days a week (Feb 2020 – May 2020, HS Only)
• AAU Membership/Insurance – 6-8 Tournaments including Spring, Fall, Winter league and Metropolitan Regional National Qualifier (Div. I, Div. II or Div. III depending on competitive level of team)
The AAU Program starts April 01, 2020 and will conclude August 31, 2021.
When your student athlete is selected to participate in our AAU program, the following items are very important and must be completed and submitted IN A TIMELY FASHION.
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due 2/15/2020
2. Balances are Due March 31, 2020 (NO STUDENT ATHLETES WILL BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY AAU EVENTS UNTIL THEIR BALANCES ARE PAID IN FULL)
3. Each student athlete must submit a LEGIBLE COPY of a birth certificate (AAU does not accept any other document as proof of birth)
4. All code of conduct, waivers and any pertinent permission forms must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian. Please make your own personal copies and return the originals to your coach (NO STUDENT ATHLETE WILL BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY AAU EVENT UNLESS THESE ITEMS ARE COMPLETED)
Provide a world-class Club Experience that assures success is within reach of every young person who enters our doors, with all members on track to graduate from high school with a plan for the future, demonstrating good character and citizenship, and living a healthy lifestyle.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
WHAT IS AAU BASKETBALL????
REACH ONE TEACH ONE BASKETBALL ACADEMY, INC.
Reach One Teach One Basketball Academy, Inc. has a no-refund policy with regards to all registration fees. The Reach One Teach One Basketball Academy, Inc. Board of Directors feels that due to the rapid expansion in all the sports programs offered by Reach One Teach One Basketball Academy, Inc., we need to be able to better manage the numbers within each team.
The only exceptions to this policy would be:
1) If a participant decides to drop from the program prior to the end of the registration period for that activity (Refund minus $25 non-refundable deposit).
Example: Uniform order has not been placed.
2) If the child was medically unable to participate in the sport that he/she had registered for. A note from a Doctor on letterhead indicating that the participant cannot participate is required.
a. If a parent has requested a refund due to medical reasons prior to the start of the season they will receive a 100%. (Please Reference D)
b. If a child has participated in a practice, but no games, then they can receive a 50% medical refund. (Please Reference D)
c. If a child has participated in at least one game then there is no refund.
d. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit deducted from each medical refund.
We appreciate your understanding of this policy.
* Reach One Teach One Basketball Academy, Inc. Executive Board reserves the right to waive this Refund Policy at its sole discretion at any time. The request must be presented in writing to the CFO. Such waiver shall generally be in response to extenuating or highly unusual circumstances, and in no event, shall the Executive Board be obligated to waive this Refund Policy.
We offer and seek many creative opportunities to help offset the cost of student athletes’ participation in our program. Each parent should view the participation in our program as an investment in our student athletes’ future. To help defer out of pocket expense we offer the following fundraising programs
• Annual Family Dinner Dance is an event designed to help support our AAU teams’ participation in the nationals and our summer program activities. The tickets for this event are moderately price. The food is prepared by a group of parents and we spend an evening with family and friends and raise money for a good cause our student athletes.